2017 Big Tent Event another great success!
Tuesday 24th January 2017 saw Travlaw’s “Big Tent Event” once again take place at King’s Place in London.
Another bumper crowd of the travel & leisure industry’s great and good were there to network, discuss topical issues and to have a few drinks and nibbles on the side!
Kindly sponsored by Barclays, Travel Risk Professionals and White Hart Associates, the event also saw the return of the ever-popular panel event. In line with previous years, a stellar panel discussed hot topics in the travel world, focusing on the legal aspects.
Thanks to everyone that came along and made the 2017 event such a success.
The Travlaw Team
- Travlaw Breakfast Briefing ITT2018 – Sicily
- Package Travel Directive – Consultation Update
- The Future of Financial Protection In the UK & EU
- Implementation of the Package Travel Directive 2015 on 1st July 2018
- Travlaw LLP becomes GTMC partner
- Farina shares view on PSD2 in BusinessTravel-IQ podcast
- Are your Self-employed staff really not entitled to paid holidays?
- Farina featured in ABTA’s “Travel Law Today”
- Fundamental Dishonesty & Illness – Another Jigsaw Piece
- Resort Staff who sleep on site…