2017 Big Tent Event another great sucess!
Tuesday 24th January 2017 saw Travlaw’s “Big Tent Event” once again take place at King’s Place in London.
Another bumper crowd of the travel & leisure industry’s great and good were there to network, discuss topical issues and to have a few drinks and nibbles on the side!
Kindly sponsored by Barclays, Travel Risk Professionals and White Hart Associates, the event also saw the return of the ever-popular panel event. In line with previous years, a stellar panel discussed hot topics in the travel world, focusing on the legal aspects.
Thanks to everyone that came along and made the 2017 event such a success.
The Travlaw Team
- Farina featured in ABTA’s “Travel Law Today”
- Fundamental Dishonesty & Illness – Another Jigsaw Piece
- Resort Staff who sleep on site…
- Bad news for employers – good news for justice!
- Labour inspectors fine the Spanish Airline, Iberia €25,000
- ITT Conference, Sorrento
- Travlaw at AITO HQ – June 2017
- PTD – Uk Implementation. Coming soon?
- Law Society Gazette Highlights Current Illness Problem…
- ITLN Conference places available….31st March 2017