A busy start to October for Travlaw!
October 2018 was a hectic time for Travlaw! The team headed far and wide to not only meet with our clients, but also speaking and attending various events. In no particular order we had:
- Rivka, Farina & Luke at the ABTA Travel Convention, Seville, Spain;
- Matt speaking at the International Bar Association global conference in Rome on the Future of Travel Law;
- Stephen speaking at the Estoril Higher Institute for Tourism and Hotel Studies in Portugal;
- Matt & Farina moderating at both ABTA Beginners Guide to Travel Law, Bristol AND Business Travel Seminar, London!;
- Ami, Luke & Natalie moderating & speaking at the ABTA Employment Law In Travel Seminar in London.
We love nothing more than getting out of our Leeds & London bases and meeting with clients & friends. Especially those who love travel law as much as we do. These kinds of events give us the chance to do that and to continue to build on what we like to think of our Thought Leadership in this field!
The Travlaw Team