Article from Travel Weekly…
The significance of a legal victory by a
consumer who challenged the scale of
cancellation charges imposed by Tui Travel
has been played down.
Bruce Crawcour brought the case having
had to cancel a Thomson holiday at six
days’ notice last May because of illness.
6 March 2014
- Implementation of the Package Travel Directive 2015 on 1st July 2018
- Travlaw LLP becomes GTMC partner
- Farina shares view on PSD2 in BusinessTravel-IQ podcast
- Are your Self-employed staff really not entitled to paid holidays?
- Farina featured in ABTA’s “Travel Law Today”
- Fundamental Dishonesty & Illness – Another Jigsaw Piece
- Resort Staff who sleep on site…
- Bad news for employers – good news for justice!
- Labour inspectors fine the Spanish Airline, Iberia €25,000
- ITT Conference, Sorrento