Farina’s Brexit Piece available on Travel Weekly
It’s no surprise that the talk about “Brexit” is still uppermost in the thoughts of the travel and leisure industry.
In this article, published by our freinds at Travel Weekly, Partner and Head of Commercial at Travlaw, Farina Azam goes into more detail about what the future might hold.
- Farina featured in ABTA’s “Travel Law Today”
- Fundamental Dishonesty & Illness – Another Jigsaw Piece
- Resort Staff who sleep on site…
- Bad news for employers – good news for justice!
- Labour inspectors fine the Spanish Airline, Iberia €25,000
- ITT Conference, Sorrento
- Travlaw at AITO HQ – June 2017
- PTD – Uk Implementation. Coming soon?
- Law Society Gazette Highlights Current Illness Problem…
- ITLN Conference places available….31st March 2017