Farina’s Brexit Piece available on Travel Weekly
It’s no surprise that the talk about “Brexit” is still uppermost in the thoughts of the travel and leisure industry.
In this article, published by our freinds at Travel Weekly, Partner and Head of Commercial at Travlaw, Farina Azam goes into more detail about what the future might hold.
- Travlaw Breakfast Briefing ITT2018 – Sicily
- Package Travel Directive – Consultation Update
- The Future of Financial Protection In the UK & EU
- Implementation of the Package Travel Directive 2015 on 1st July 2018
- Travlaw LLP becomes GTMC partner
- Farina shares view on PSD2 in BusinessTravel-IQ podcast
- Are your Self-employed staff really not entitled to paid holidays?
- Farina featured in ABTA’s “Travel Law Today”
- Fundamental Dishonesty & Illness – Another Jigsaw Piece
- Resort Staff who sleep on site…