Matt Farina at the 2016 AITO Conference, Jordan
The Association of Independent Tour Operators (AITO), has selected Jordan for this year’s overseas conference and the grand finale of AITO’s 40th anniversary year.
The conference will take place from 23 – 28th November 2016 and will be sponsored by the Jordan Tourism and Royal Jordanian Airlines with the target audience of business owners of AITO Tour Operators, AITO Specialist Travel Agents together with Affiliated Partners – Travlaw will be there!.
Matt and Farina will be in attendance this year, and are very much looking forward to meeting and reacquainting with everyone there!
- Farina featured in ABTA’s “Travel Law Today”
- Fundamental Dishonesty & Illness – Another Jigsaw Piece
- Resort Staff who sleep on site…
- Bad news for employers – good news for justice!
- Labour inspectors fine the Spanish Airline, Iberia €25,000
- ITT Conference, Sorrento
- Travlaw at AITO HQ – June 2017
- PTD – Uk Implementation. Coming soon?
- Law Society Gazette Highlights Current Illness Problem…
- ITLN Conference places available….31st March 2017