Matt & Farina at UKInbound AGM
Matt and Farina attended the UKInbound AGM at ever-prestigious BBC House on 26th November 2015.
As part of what was a really well attended and informative event, Matt was honoured to speak to delegates about various topical issues.
Many thanks to @UKInbound!
- Implementation of the Package Travel Directive 2015 on 1st July 2018
- Travlaw LLP becomes GTMC partner
- Farina shares view on PSD2 in BusinessTravel-IQ podcast
- Are your Self-employed staff really not entitled to paid holidays?
- Farina featured in ABTA’s “Travel Law Today”
- Fundamental Dishonesty & Illness – Another Jigsaw Piece
- Resort Staff who sleep on site…
- Bad news for employers – good news for justice!
- Labour inspectors fine the Spanish Airline, Iberia €25,000
- ITT Conference, Sorrento