Travlaw LLP & Evcom – Matt & Farina at Evcom Academy – 09/09/2016
Matt Gatenby and Farina Azam, Partners at Travlaw LLP, are delighted to be speaking at the Evcom Academy day at CentrEd at ExCeL London, sponsored by Hiscox Event Assured.
What Is The Evcom Academy?
The EVCOM Academy is a unique opportunity to hone the business development skills vital to make your organisation and your team even more successful. Winning business in the current climate is challenging, clients are demanding, competition is fierce. So don’t miss this opportunity to put yourself at the leading edge. Come and learn from our expert panel of tutors bought together for one day of intensive education.
The day will offer those attending a wealth of advice and skills development to enable them to make a real impact in the following areas:
- Effectively interpret the client brief
- Understand and navigate the procurement process
- Design, build and deliver a compelling proposal
- Negotiate complex deals
See the following links for more details!
- Study World UK 2018
- Pimlico – Are Your Contractors Actually Workers?
- Travlaw Breakfast Briefing ITT2018 – Sicily
- Package Travel Directive – Consultation Update
- The Future of Financial Protection In the UK & EU
- Implementation of the Package Travel Directive 2015 on 1st July 2018
- Travlaw LLP becomes GTMC partner
- Farina shares view on PSD2 in BusinessTravel-IQ podcast
- Are your Self-employed staff really not entitled to paid holidays?
- Farina featured in ABTA’s “Travel Law Today”