Travlaw LLP & Evcom – Matt & Farina at Evcom Academy – 09/09/2016
Matt Gatenby and Farina Azam, Partners at Travlaw LLP, are delighted to be speaking at the Evcom Academy day at CentrEd at ExCeL London, sponsored by Hiscox Event Assured.
What Is The Evcom Academy?
The EVCOM Academy is a unique opportunity to hone the business development skills vital to make your organisation and your team even more successful. Winning business in the current climate is challenging, clients are demanding, competition is fierce. So don’t miss this opportunity to put yourself at the leading edge. Come and learn from our expert panel of tutors bought together for one day of intensive education.
The day will offer those attending a wealth of advice and skills development to enable them to make a real impact in the following areas:
- Effectively interpret the client brief
- Understand and navigate the procurement process
- Design, build and deliver a compelling proposal
- Negotiate complex deals
See the following links for more details!
- Farina featured in ABTA’s “Travel Law Today”
- Fundamental Dishonesty & Illness – Another Jigsaw Piece
- Resort Staff who sleep on site…
- Bad news for employers – good news for justice!
- Labour inspectors fine the Spanish Airline, Iberia €25,000
- ITT Conference, Sorrento
- Travlaw at AITO HQ – June 2017
- PTD – Uk Implementation. Coming soon?
- Law Society Gazette Highlights Current Illness Problem…
- ITLN Conference places available….31st March 2017