Matt & Farina to speak at ABTA Travel Law seminar
Matt & Farina, Partners at Travlaw, are delighted to be speaking at ABTA’s upcoming seminar – ‘A Beginner’s Guide to Travel Law’. The event will take place at the Midland Hotel, Manchester, Thursday 17th November.
What is A Beginner’s Guide to Travel Law all about?
This is a practical one-day only seminar offering a comprehensive overview, at an introductory level, of the legal issues for travel. There will also be an update on the Package Travel Directive, consumer protection legislation and ATOL Regulation.
Other Topics covered
- Online trading and consumer protection law and the marketing and selling of holidays
- Valuable guidance on contracting and updating your terms and conditions
- Managing changes, cancellations and delays
- Best practice for claims handling
The seminar is open to ABTA members and the wider travel community and can be booked direct with ABTA.
- Travlaw Breakfast Briefing ITT2018 – Sicily
- Package Travel Directive – Consultation Update
- The Future of Financial Protection In the UK & EU
- Implementation of the Package Travel Directive 2015 on 1st July 2018
- Travlaw LLP becomes GTMC partner
- Farina shares view on PSD2 in BusinessTravel-IQ podcast
- Are your Self-employed staff really not entitled to paid holidays?
- Farina featured in ABTA’s “Travel Law Today”
- Fundamental Dishonesty & Illness – Another Jigsaw Piece
- Resort Staff who sleep on site…