Matt & Farina to speak at ABTA Travel Law seminar
Matt & Farina, Partners at Travlaw, are delighted to be speaking at ABTA’s upcoming seminar – ‘A Beginner’s Guide to Travel Law’. The event will take place at the Midland Hotel, Manchester, Thursday 17th November.
What is A Beginner’s Guide to Travel Law all about?
This is a practical one-day only seminar offering a comprehensive overview, at an introductory level, of the legal issues for travel. There will also be an update on the Package Travel Directive, consumer protection legislation and ATOL Regulation.
Other Topics covered
- Online trading and consumer protection law and the marketing and selling of holidays
- Valuable guidance on contracting and updating your terms and conditions
- Managing changes, cancellations and delays
- Best practice for claims handling
The seminar is open to ABTA members and the wider travel community and can be booked direct with ABTA.
- Farina featured in ABTA’s “Travel Law Today”
- Fundamental Dishonesty & Illness – Another Jigsaw Piece
- Resort Staff who sleep on site…
- Bad news for employers – good news for justice!
- Labour inspectors fine the Spanish Airline, Iberia €25,000
- ITT Conference, Sorrento
- Travlaw at AITO HQ – June 2017
- PTD – Uk Implementation. Coming soon?
- Law Society Gazette Highlights Current Illness Problem…
- ITLN Conference places available….31st March 2017