Stephen proud to speak at SEAIDA 2016 in Madrid
Travlaw’s very own Stephen Mason was delighted to be invited to speak at this year’s SEAIDA 2016 conference in Madrid.
The event, clearly a great success based upon feedback coming back to us, was organised by ITLN partner firm Rogers & Co of Madrid, was part of an ongoing wider initiative to help facilitate the ever growing relationships and understanding between UK tour operators and Spanish insurance companies.
- Implementation of the Package Travel Directive 2015 on 1st July 2018
- Travlaw LLP becomes GTMC partner
- Farina shares view on PSD2 in BusinessTravel-IQ podcast
- Are your Self-employed staff really not entitled to paid holidays?
- Farina featured in ABTA’s “Travel Law Today”
- Fundamental Dishonesty & Illness – Another Jigsaw Piece
- Resort Staff who sleep on site…
- Bad news for employers – good news for justice!
- Labour inspectors fine the Spanish Airline, Iberia €25,000
- ITT Conference, Sorrento