Stephen & Rivka to attend The Freedom & CPTA Conference, Nice
Stephen and Rivka, partners at Travlaw, are delighted to be attending The Freedom Travel Conference. The Conference will take place at The Club Med Opio En Provence, Nice from the 27th-30th November 2016.
At the Freedom conference, Travlaw’s Stephen Mason will be joining Mark Tanzer, Andy Harmer and Paul Hemmingway for what will be an informative panel session covering many topics including;-
- The biggest challenges to face the travel industry in 2016 and the impact for the package holiday market in Turkey, Tunisia, Egypt.
- Package Travel Directive update
- The Cruise Market for the coming year
The Conference will gather leading travel experts, suppliers, media press, tour operators and agents for a lively discussion with excellent networking opportunities for all.
- Study World UK 2018
- Pimlico – Are Your Contractors Actually Workers?
- Travlaw Breakfast Briefing ITT2018 – Sicily
- Package Travel Directive – Consultation Update
- The Future of Financial Protection In the UK & EU
- Implementation of the Package Travel Directive 2015 on 1st July 2018
- Travlaw LLP becomes GTMC partner
- Farina shares view on PSD2 in BusinessTravel-IQ podcast
- Are your Self-employed staff really not entitled to paid holidays?
- Farina featured in ABTA’s “Travel Law Today”