Stephen & Rivka to attend The Freedom & CPTA Conference, Nice
Stephen and Rivka, partners at Travlaw, are delighted to be attending The Freedom Travel Conference. The Conference will take place at The Club Med Opio En Provence, Nice from the 27th-30th November 2016.
At the Freedom conference, Travlaw’s Stephen Mason will be joining Mark Tanzer, Andy Harmer and Paul Hemmingway for what will be an informative panel session covering many topics including;-
- The biggest challenges to face the travel industry in 2016 and the impact for the package holiday market in Turkey, Tunisia, Egypt.
- Package Travel Directive update
- The Cruise Market for the coming year
The Conference will gather leading travel experts, suppliers, media press, tour operators and agents for a lively discussion with excellent networking opportunities for all.
- Farina featured in ABTA’s “Travel Law Today”
- Fundamental Dishonesty & Illness – Another Jigsaw Piece
- Resort Staff who sleep on site…
- Bad news for employers – good news for justice!
- Labour inspectors fine the Spanish Airline, Iberia €25,000
- ITT Conference, Sorrento
- Travlaw at AITO HQ – June 2017
- PTD – Uk Implementation. Coming soon?
- Law Society Gazette Highlights Current Illness Problem…
- ITLN Conference places available….31st March 2017