Study World UK 2018
September 2018 – Travlaw’s Nick and Natalie attended the second day of the three-day Study World event in London, aimed at joining global businesses and UK educators. The event welcomes agencies and tour operators who work with UK educational providers to send students to study English in the UK.
Study World Advice Zone
This was the first year that StudyWorld hosted an ‘Advice Zone’ where delegates across the world could seek guidance on a range of issues, including legal advice. Nick and Natalie were at hand to advise on all things Travel and Leisure Law related, in particular, discussing how the new Package Travel Directives might affect global businesses, many of whom are providing packages to students coming to study in the UK.
It was a productive event and Travlaw look forward to potential new relationships with overseas clients who attended the event.
- Study World UK 2018
- Pimlico – Are Your Contractors Actually Workers?
- Travlaw Breakfast Briefing ITT2018 – Sicily
- Package Travel Directive – Consultation Update
- The Future of Financial Protection In the UK & EU
- Implementation of the Package Travel Directive 2015 on 1st July 2018
- Travlaw LLP becomes GTMC partner
- Farina shares view on PSD2 in BusinessTravel-IQ podcast
- Are your Self-employed staff really not entitled to paid holidays?
- Farina featured in ABTA’s “Travel Law Today”