“Talking Travel” seminars – September 2016
This week saw the inaugural Travlaw & TTC “Talking Travel” events in London and Leeds.
Drawing together the unique expertise of both Travlaw LLP Solicitors and the Travel Trade Consultants along with expert guest insight from Alan Pattison at Travel Risk Professionals and David Bennett from Elman Wall Bennett, the two seminars were very well attended and the feedback has been humblingly amazing – thank you for all that attended and to Travel Risk Professionals for being our kind sponsor.
The demand for events like this is always there so watch out for more such events in the future.
The Travlaw Team
Some images from the event in Leeds:
- Study World UK 2018
- Pimlico – Are Your Contractors Actually Workers?
- Travlaw Breakfast Briefing ITT2018 – Sicily
- Package Travel Directive – Consultation Update
- The Future of Financial Protection In the UK & EU
- Implementation of the Package Travel Directive 2015 on 1st July 2018
- Travlaw LLP becomes GTMC partner
- Farina shares view on PSD2 in BusinessTravel-IQ podcast
- Are your Self-employed staff really not entitled to paid holidays?
- Farina featured in ABTA’s “Travel Law Today”