“Talking Travel” seminars – September 2016
This week saw the inaugural Travlaw & TTC “Talking Travel” events in London and Leeds.
Drawing together the unique expertise of both Travlaw LLP Solicitors and the Travel Trade Consultants along with expert guest insight from Alan Pattison at Travel Risk Professionals and David Bennett from Elman Wall Bennett, the two seminars were very well attended and the feedback has been humblingly amazing – thank you for all that attended and to Travel Risk Professionals for being our kind sponsor.
The demand for events like this is always there so watch out for more such events in the future.
The Travlaw Team
Some images from the event in Leeds:
- Farina featured in ABTA’s “Travel Law Today”
- Fundamental Dishonesty & Illness – Another Jigsaw Piece
- Resort Staff who sleep on site…
- Bad news for employers – good news for justice!
- Labour inspectors fine the Spanish Airline, Iberia €25,000
- ITT Conference, Sorrento
- Travlaw at AITO HQ – June 2017
- PTD – Uk Implementation. Coming soon?
- Law Society Gazette Highlights Current Illness Problem…
- ITLN Conference places available….31st March 2017