Tour Operator’s Liability
Tour Operator’s liability and road traffic accidents causing serious personal injury and/or death
Making sense of the chaos
On the 11th March 2014 a microbus carrying 17 Swiss tourists crashed in Gran Canarias, killing one person and seriously injuring 7 others.
Fortunately, such accidents are rare events. But precisely because they are rare, when they occur, the foreign tour operator and their insurers need to understand what is going on in Spain in the days and weeks after the accident and make sense of the chaos, not only to better attend their respective clients, but also to measure their own potential exposure.
click to read more
- Farina featured in ABTA’s “Travel Law Today”
- Fundamental Dishonesty & Illness – Another Jigsaw Piece
- Resort Staff who sleep on site…
- Bad news for employers – good news for justice!
- Labour inspectors fine the Spanish Airline, Iberia €25,000
- ITT Conference, Sorrento
- Travlaw at AITO HQ – June 2017
- PTD – Uk Implementation. Coming soon?
- Law Society Gazette Highlights Current Illness Problem…
- ITLN Conference places available….31st March 2017