Travlaw Breakfast Briefing ITT2018 – Sicily
Travlaw Breakfast Briefing at ITT2018 – Sicily
Stephen, Matt and Rivka were delighted and proud to once again represent Travlaw at ITT2018 – the Institute of Travel & Tourism’s overseas conference, this year in lovely Sicily. http://www.itt.co.uk/conference2018/
Once again Travlaw were humbled to be asked to present a legal seminar on issues relevant to the industry, and an attentive audience saw Stephen & Matt cover off the current “hot” topics of Package Travel Reform, Gastric Illness Claims and GDPR.
It was great to see so many friends, old and new, at the Conference – sorry if we missed anyone!
If anyone has any follow up questions or thoughts, or would like a copy of the slides used, please do not hesitate to contact Stephen@Travlaw.co.uk, Matt@Travlaw.co.uk or Rivka@Travlaw.co.uk
The Travlaw Team
- Pimlico – Are Your Contractors Actually Workers?
- Travlaw Breakfast Briefing ITT2018 – Sicily
- Package Travel Directive – Consultation Update
- The Future of Financial Protection In the UK & EU
- Implementation of the Package Travel Directive 2015 on 1st July 2018
- Travlaw LLP becomes GTMC partner
- Farina shares view on PSD2 in BusinessTravel-IQ podcast
- Are your Self-employed staff really not entitled to paid holidays?
- Farina featured in ABTA’s “Travel Law Today”
- Fundamental Dishonesty & Illness – Another Jigsaw Piece