Travlaw Big Tent Event 2013
On Wednesday 23rd January 2013 at the Rocket City in London, Travlaw LLP in association with White Hart, C&M Recruitment, Travel Trade Consultancy and Vantage Insurance held their 4th Big Tent Event.
On the evening there were guest speakers Marie Rogers, from Spanish Law Firm Rogers and Co plus a panel debate with our very own Matt Gatenby, White Hart’s Chris Photi, TTC’s Martin Alcock, Cliff Flack of Cork Bay Fisher and Paula MacFarlane of ABTA.
The event was a huge success and we would like to give our media partner Travel Weekly a big thank you for all the excellent coverage of the event.
Please take a look at our fantastic gallery page for photos taken from the night.
All the best from the team at Travlaw
- Implementation of the Package Travel Directive 2015 on 1st July 2018
- Travlaw LLP becomes GTMC partner
- Farina shares view on PSD2 in BusinessTravel-IQ podcast
- Are your Self-employed staff really not entitled to paid holidays?
- Farina featured in ABTA’s “Travel Law Today”
- Fundamental Dishonesty & Illness – Another Jigsaw Piece
- Resort Staff who sleep on site…
- Bad news for employers – good news for justice!
- Labour inspectors fine the Spanish Airline, Iberia €25,000
- ITT Conference, Sorrento