Travlaw represented at ITB 2016!
“Stephen, Rivka, Anna and Luke to attend ITB 2016 in Berlin
This year, a few of the Travlaw team will be attending the ITB conference in Berlin which takes place from the 9th – 13th March 2016, alongside other ITLN members.
As if this wasn’t exciting enough, Stephen is sitting on a panel on Friday 11th March discussing the EU Package Travel Directive alongside Gerd Billen – State Secretary, Federal Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection; Michael Buller – Chairman, Association Internet Travel Distribution VIR; and Dr. Dietrich Kressel – Head of Legal Affairs, TUI Deutschland AG, Chairman of the DRV Legal Committee – to name a few!
If any of our clients will be in Berlin for the conference, please look out for us and say Hello!
- Implementation of the Package Travel Directive 2015 on 1st July 2018
- Travlaw LLP becomes GTMC partner
- Farina shares view on PSD2 in BusinessTravel-IQ podcast
- Are your Self-employed staff really not entitled to paid holidays?
- Farina featured in ABTA’s “Travel Law Today”
- Fundamental Dishonesty & Illness – Another Jigsaw Piece
- Resort Staff who sleep on site…
- Bad news for employers – good news for justice!
- Labour inspectors fine the Spanish Airline, Iberia €25,000
- ITT Conference, Sorrento