UKInbound – Plymouth
Matt and Farina were delighted to attend this year’s UKInbound annual Conference – the 40th Anniversary Conference no less – in sunny Plymouth.
As usual, the event was an energetic meeting of some of the UK’s best and brightest inbound tourism facilitators, with excellent keynote speakers, including Graham Pickett, from Deloitte. The range and details of topics was as wide and insightful as ever, and the general joie de vivre of the social side was simply fantastic, mainly the 70’s themed fancy dress party – unfortunately all pictures have now been destroyed!
- Travlaw Breakfast Briefing ITT2018 – Sicily
- Package Travel Directive – Consultation Update
- The Future of Financial Protection In the UK & EU
- Implementation of the Package Travel Directive 2015 on 1st July 2018
- Travlaw LLP becomes GTMC partner
- Farina shares view on PSD2 in BusinessTravel-IQ podcast
- Are your Self-employed staff really not entitled to paid holidays?
- Farina featured in ABTA’s “Travel Law Today”
- Fundamental Dishonesty & Illness – Another Jigsaw Piece
- Resort Staff who sleep on site…