PTD Consultation to be delayed in the UK?
As reported in a few sources today, we are also hearing that “BIS” (the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills) is indeed looking at pushing back the UK consultation on the new Package Travel Directive.
The final vote & sign off on the wording of the European Directive was 27th October 2015 (yesterday as we write), see Europa Parliament Website
So, to a certain extent we know what the overall issues will be. Still, we are sure many travel and leisure companies will be disappointed to hear the UK implementation could take longer rather than sooner.
- Travlaw welcome Ami Naru to the team!
- Travlaw LLP Supports ABTAs “Stop Sickness Scams” Initiative
- Rivka, Farina & Steven at ITT Conference 2017, Sorrento
- Travlaw LLP’s new London location!
- Travlaw nominated for AWTE Company Award 2016!
- Chambers 2016 – Travlaw highly rated, again!
- Matt & Luke at Clarity Travel Management Conference 2015
- PTD Consultation to be delayed in the UK?
- Kylie, Rivka & Luke at The Travel Convention 2015
- Travlaw’s PTD Seminars a great success!