Travlaw welcome Ami Naru to the team!
Travlaw are delighted to welcome Ami Naru to their specialist travel & leisure practice!
5th July 2017, Ami Naru
Travlaw LLP Solicitors are delighted to welcome Ami Naru to the team. Ami will primarily be working in the litigation and employment teams, and brings a wealth of experience to the table.
Matt Gatenby, Partner at Travlaw said of the new addition: “Ami joins Travlaw having originally begun her career in law at Mason Bond Solicitors, and so comes with the grounding and experience that our client’s have come to expect. We are absolutely thrilled to have Ami on board.”
Ami was equally glowing in terms of this new phase of her career, back in travel law. “Travlaw is such a great fit – the experience and knowledge I bring from working for some other great firms is something I am looking forward to seeing clients benefit from. Even after a spell away from the industry there are still lots of people around who I am really looking forward to re-connecting with.”
Travlaw LLP Solicitors
- Travlaw’s Ultimate Guide To PTR & LTAs – Manchester Edition!
- Travlaw’s Ultimate Guide To PTR & LTAs!
- Travlaw welcome Nick Parkinson to the Team!
- UK Package Travel Regulations – Released!
- Fixed Costs In Illness Claims – Scope Finally Announced!
- Travlaw welcome Ami Naru to the team!
- Travlaw LLP Supports ABTAs “Stop Sickness Scams” Initiative
- Rivka, Farina & Steven at ITT Conference 2017, Sorrento
- Travlaw LLP’s new London location!
- Travlaw nominated for AWTE Company Award 2016!