Travlaw welcome Nick Parkinson to the Team!
Nick Parkinson joins Travlaw’s specialist travel & leisure practice!
Travlaw LLP Solicitors are delighted to welcome Nick Parkinson to their well-respected Litigation Team. Nick comes to Travlaw having a number of years experience leading a team of travel-law litigators at a Claimant-orientated firm, and now brings that skill set and knowledge to Travlaw.
Having settled into the firm nicely, Nick commented: “This is a great place to be – what we do here is a great fit for my own desire to undertake litigation with a travel and international element, which has long been a love of mine, dating back to my uni days!”
Matt Gatenby, Partner at Travlaw said of the new team member: “Nick is well known to us, having done fine, fine work at Hughes Walker, albeit on the other side of the Claimant/Defendant wall! What is particularly useful for our clients is the experience, knowledge and insights that Nick brings – he is already doing fantastic work on a number of our litigation cases and clients will continue to benefit from all that he brings to the table.”
Travlaw LLP Solicitors
- Travlaw’s Ultimate Guide To PTR & LTAs!
- Travlaw welcome Nick Parkinson to the Team!
- UK Package Travel Regulations – Released!
- Fixed Costs In Illness Claims – Scope Finally Announced!
- Travlaw welcome Ami Naru to the team!
- Travlaw LLP Supports ABTAs “Stop Sickness Scams” Initiative
- Rivka, Farina & Steven at ITT Conference 2017, Sorrento
- Travlaw LLP’s new London location!
- Travlaw nominated for AWTE Company Award 2016!
- Chambers 2016 – Travlaw highly rated, again!