Travlaw’s exclusive seminar…10th September 2013
Hello and greetings from the team at Travlaw…
With Travlaw’s September exclusive seminar and drinks reception imminent, we thought you would like a quick update to see what we’ve got in store for you!
10th September 2013 From 3pm until 7pm
Travlaw, Lee House, No1 Lee Lane East, Horsforth, Leeds, LS18 5RF
We will be showcasing our new premises; come have a nosy and see where the action happens.
Expect discussion and debate on the vital issue of the Package Travel Directive led by Stephen Mason, Senior Partner and Matt Gatenby, Associate.
Feeling peckish? Feast on delicious Fish & Chips, from an acclaimed pop-up!
Network, relax, have a beer (or wine) and play a game of swing ball in the garden! It might be your last chance before the summer finally ends.
And….Obtain CPD points for your attendance.
Come along, join in the fun and raise your glass and join in the cheers as we toast to celebrating 10 years of Travlaw.
If you have any questions, or you would like to register then please email Helen@travlaw.co.uk
- Travlaw welcome Nick Parkinson to the Team!
- UK Package Travel Regulations – Released!
- Fixed Costs In Illness Claims – Scope Finally Announced!
- Travlaw welcome Ami Naru to the team!
- Travlaw LLP Supports ABTAs “Stop Sickness Scams” Initiative
- Rivka, Farina & Steven at ITT Conference 2017, Sorrento
- Travlaw LLP’s new London location!
- Travlaw nominated for AWTE Company Award 2016!
- Chambers 2016 – Travlaw highly rated, again!
- Matt & Luke at Clarity Travel Management Conference 2015