Travlaw Seminar 29th April 2014
In November 2013, something happened which has changed the courts forever…Andrew Mitchell’s ‘Plebgate’ case was the opportunity the courts needed to express their anger at a perceived culture of delays at all stages of court claims, and this starts from the very first minute a claim is notified to you, long before court action is started. Already we have seen Defendants barred from defending (or indeed Claims struck out) for very minor lapses in preparing documents, or in missing time limits. You need to know how to avoid this Armageddon. We will tell you!
- We all know that a new draft Package Travel Directive was published in 2013 – what’s the latest position now?
- All Denied Boarding/delay claims are currently stayed awaiting the Huzar v Jet2 decision.What does all this mean to you?How should you react?
- Finally, the Medhotels case has been heard in the Supreme Court – can you still be ‘only an agent’ now? What do you have to do to achieve this?
Join us, to find out more, on the afternoon of 29th April 2014 at:
The ADR Centre
3 Gray’s Inn Square
To register for this, at a cost of £30.00, please email Helen@travlaw.co.uk (Places will be limited)
A total of 1.5 CPD points are available for this seminar.
- Travlaw’s Ultimate Guide To PTR & LTAs – Manchester Edition!
- Travlaw’s Ultimate Guide To PTR & LTAs!
- Travlaw welcome Nick Parkinson to the Team!
- UK Package Travel Regulations – Released!
- Fixed Costs In Illness Claims – Scope Finally Announced!
- Travlaw welcome Ami Naru to the team!
- Travlaw LLP Supports ABTAs “Stop Sickness Scams” Initiative
- Rivka, Farina & Steven at ITT Conference 2017, Sorrento
- Travlaw LLP’s new London location!
- Travlaw nominated for AWTE Company Award 2016!