Our long-standing relationship with a number of airlines means that we have years of experience in aviation matters, including acting for businesses based in the UK, Europe and the rest of the world.
The team has experience and knowledge of a diverse range aviation work types. Specific examples of work we have undertaken are:
- Defending discrimination claims arising from denied boarding and treatment whilst in the care of an airline;
- Dealing with delay, denied boarding and cancellation claims arising from EU 261/2004 and otherwise;
- Issues over the limitation of various types of claims, particularly the application of the Montreal Convention;
- Handling claims for damaged, delayed and lost luggage;
- Advising on commercial contracts for charters;
- Claims for personal injury on board aircraft and in the process of embarking and disembarking;
- Assisting with employment advice, both general and specific.
The team also has experience in corporate side of aviation law where we remain a “go-to” firm that our clients can look to for advice and assistance at short notice.