Your terms and conditions of booking are one of the most important tools of your trade.
We recognise the diversity in travel companies’ selling structures so we provide tailor-made drafting and advice in respect of booking conditions suitable for:
- Package sales;
- Agency and/or principal bookings; and
- Single element bookings.
As with our regulatory advice, there is a myriad of different laws and regulations that will apply to your terms and conditions and so when drafting or reviewing, will assist you in securing compliance with:
- The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018;
- The ABTA Code of Conduct;
- The ATOL Regulations 2012 (as amended), Standard Terms and Guidance;
- International Conventions and EU Regulations/Directives including those relating to air carrier liability, denied boarding and identity of operating carrier;
- Disability discrimination legislation; and
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015.