Commercial agreements can often be an after-thought when securing a new client or beginning a relationship with a new supplier but getting them right from the outset is a must if you want the agreement to work for you and protect you.
We offer a quick and pragmatic approval service for commercial contracts: send us a contract for approval and we’ll reply quickly with sensible commercial advice geared to your business.
We can also draft and offer more detailed advice on:
- Business to business agreements;
- Agency terms including those appropriate for TOMS purposes and those to comply with the ATOL Regulations;
- Supplier contracts (including coach, transfer, accommodation and ground handling);
- Ship charters;
- Aircraft charters; and
- ATOL to ATOL seat sales.
Other business needs:
- Public liability insurance policies;
- Advertising, promotion, marketing, and public relations;
- Membership and loyalty schemes; and
- Non-disclosure agreements.
- Software licences;
- Website development and support;
- Data handling and fulfilment; and
- Software and system supply, development, support and maintenance.
For more details please contact Luke@Travlaw.co.uk