In House Support
It sounds corny, but at Travlaw, we like to get to know our clients properly; to the point of going and spending time with them while they are hard at work!
We do that by providing in house support. It can come in many forms usually when there are sudden increases in work, perhaps due to a particularly busy summer or an unusual incident that puts pressure on existing staff. It makes great sense as it provides direct, efficient support when it is needed most.
We think we can cover just about any request, so why not challenge us to:
- Become one of your team either for a fixed term or open ended period.
- Provide remote support from our office.
- Provide in-house training, seminars and presentations to improve legal knowledge and techniques.
- Undertake commercial drafting projects live from your office.
…put the kettle on!
Training and Seminars
We have undertaken many seminars and courses down the years, both in-house at offices, and at venues up and down the country. We love hearing from our clients as to what issues and topics they want to hear about, and we always carefully tailor our courses to meet their needs and requirements.
We always try to run at least one ‘public’ seminar a year too; combining both educational and social purposes. It’s a chance for you to pick our brains – we don’t mind at all!
In-house training and seminars can be offered in relation to the following areas (but really, our extensive knowledge and experience is your oyster):-
- Agency and principal status of a travel company;
- The Package Travel Regulations;
- Flight Plus and the ATOL Regulations;
The benefits are endless, so if you think this might be for you please call one of the partners for a chat!