The Travel industry is burdened by an ever-evolving array of statutory and trade body regulation.
To help you survive and thrive in this jungle, we will:-
- Give advice on the Package Travel Regulations 1992 and the new PT Directive – how to preparer your business for the changes;
- Advise you on the ATOL Regulations and requirements;
- Work with (and sometimes against!) the CAA on your behalf;
- Advise you on compliance, and do a compliance audit;
- Deal with Trading Standards ion your behalf and represent you at formal tape recorded interviews and at court, where necessary;
- Give you advice on compliance with the Competition Act 1998;
- Advise you on the CAP Code and dealing with the Advertising Standards Authority;
- Provider advice on the ABTA Code of Conduct and appearing before its Committee.