Farina one of TTGs “30 Under 30” 2015/2016
Travlaw is proud to announce that Senior Associate, Farina Azam has been recognised as one TTG’s “30under30: Tomorrow’s Travel Leaders” for the year 2015/16.
The TTG’s 30under30 scheme recognises young talent within the travel industry and Farina was recognised as “building up a reputation as one of the sector’s leading commercial lawyers”.
Read the full article here: https://www.ttgmedia.com/travelleaders/travelleaders/ttgs-30-under-30-class-of-2015-16.
- Travlaw Breakfast Briefing ITT2018 – Sicily
- Package Travel Directive – Consultation Update
- The Future of Financial Protection In the UK & EU
- Implementation of the Package Travel Directive 2015 on 1st July 2018
- Travlaw LLP becomes GTMC partner
- Farina shares view on PSD2 in BusinessTravel-IQ podcast
- Are your Self-employed staff really not entitled to paid holidays?
- Farina featured in ABTA’s “Travel Law Today”
- Fundamental Dishonesty & Illness – Another Jigsaw Piece
- Resort Staff who sleep on site…