Travlaw’s Specialist Team Expands!
The New Year brings new additions at Travlaw!
Travlaw is welcoming in 2017 with two brand new additions to the Team! Both Laura Buckley and Brenda Mulenga have joined the firm as Trainee Solicitors and will be based in our Leeds office working on various type of matters.
We warmly welcome both Brenda and Laura! Have a look at their individual profiles on our Meet the Team page to find out more about them.
Travlaw is pleased to announce that Krystene Bowd has joined the firm on a permanent basis as an Assistant Solicitor following the conclusion of her training contract. Krystene will continue to work primarily in the Litigation team alongside Steven, Matt, Rivka, Ben and Katie continuing her fine work in achiving results for clients!
Travlaw LLP Solicitors
- Farina featured in ABTA’s “Travel Law Today”
- Fundamental Dishonesty & Illness – Another Jigsaw Piece
- Resort Staff who sleep on site…
- Bad news for employers – good news for justice!
- Labour inspectors fine the Spanish Airline, Iberia €25,000
- ITT Conference, Sorrento
- Travlaw at AITO HQ – June 2017
- PTD – Uk Implementation. Coming soon?
- Law Society Gazette Highlights Current Illness Problem…
- ITLN Conference places available….31st March 2017