Travlaw’s Specialist Team Expands!
The New Year brings new additions at Travlaw!
Travlaw is welcoming in 2017 with two brand new additions to the Team! Both Laura Buckley and Brenda Mulenga have joined the firm as Trainee Solicitors and will be based in our Leeds office working on various type of matters.
We warmly welcome both Brenda and Laura! Have a look at their individual profiles on our Meet the Team page to find out more about them.
Travlaw is pleased to announce that Krystene Bowd has joined the firm on a permanent basis as an Assistant Solicitor following the conclusion of her training contract. Krystene will continue to work primarily in the Litigation team alongside Steven, Matt, Rivka, Ben and Katie continuing her fine work in achiving results for clients!
Travlaw LLP Solicitors
- Study World UK 2018
- Pimlico – Are Your Contractors Actually Workers?
- Travlaw Breakfast Briefing ITT2018 – Sicily
- Package Travel Directive – Consultation Update
- The Future of Financial Protection In the UK & EU
- Implementation of the Package Travel Directive 2015 on 1st July 2018
- Travlaw LLP becomes GTMC partner
- Farina shares view on PSD2 in BusinessTravel-IQ podcast
- Are your Self-employed staff really not entitled to paid holidays?
- Farina featured in ABTA’s “Travel Law Today”