Travlaw Solicitors hosts the 4th Annual ITLN Conference
In conjunction with Event Partner Travel Risk Professionals, to help your business we, Travlaw, are proud to host the 2019 International Travel Law Network (“ITLN”) conference in our London office, and to have some of Europe’s top travel lawyers discuss and answer your questions about vital subjects.
Amongst other topics we will be discussing how to trade in other European countries after Brexit (licenses, financial protection etc), the latest issues arising from the new Package Travel Directive and how they are being solved in the UK and Europe, as well as when and who you are liable for if things go wrong on holiday.
Speakers on the day will be:
- Simon Bunce, ABTA, UK
- Alan Pattison, Travel Risk Professionals UK
- Klaus Siebert, Englels Siebert Lawyers, Germany
- Marie Rogers, Rogers & Co, Spain
- Micheal Wukoschitz, CKW Lawyers, Austria
- Jaqueline Tanti Dougall, TD Legal, Malta
- Stephen Mason & Krystene Bousfield, Travlaw , UK
- Rita Pereira, EDGE Lawyers, Portugal
Certainly having top, experienced lawyers in other jurisdictions is going to be increasingly critical following “Brexit” – but ITLN solves that issue, as the lawyers speaking on the day will show!
Who Is This Seminar Suitable For & What Is The Cost of Attendance?
This seminar makes perfect sense if you are an owner/manager of your business, of Director level or an in-house lawyer/legal function/FD – but all are welcome!
Thanks to Travel Risk Professionals, there is no charge for attending, but we do ask you to RSVP as places are limited and we expect this to be a well attended event. Lunch and refreshments included.
Venue & Timings
- When: Thursday 16th May 11.00am – 16.30pm
- Where: 1 Alfred Place, Fitzrovia, London WC1E 7EB
- Entry: Free, but please RSVP TO Frankie@Travlaw.co.uk (if you haven’t already!) to help us control numbers, as spaces are limited and we expect it to be a popular event.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Travlaw Team
This article was originally published on: 2 May 2019