With the travel industry in its most positive position in two years, C&M are excited to be hosting a free live webinar with TTG on Wednesday 30th March to help all travel companies navigate the post-Covid world.
The event will provide advice and assistance to help travel businesses throughout the rest of 2022, offering guidance on all HR, recruitment and legal issues that companies are likely to face in the coming months.
Hosted by Barbara Kolosinska, Managing Director at C&M Travel Recruitment, this special live session will give attendees the opportunity to access specialist advice and submit questions to a panel of industry experts including Ami Naru, Partner at Travlaw, and Claire Steiner, HR and Talent Professional.
Taking place on Wednesday 30th March at 11am, the webinar will cover various topics, including:
- The Great Resignation – what’s happening, why and what can we do about it?
- Managing the return of staff – hybrid working and contract implications
- HR and legal changes in 2022
- Attracting and retaining talent – how to become an employer of choice
- Onboarding and offboarding – how to do it right
- The importance of employer brand
- Travel recruitment predictions for 2022 – and what candidates are looking for this year
- Key players – who are yours and what will happen if they leave?
The webinar is open to all travel industry professionals, and you can book your place for free now.
Speaking about the event, Barbara Kolosinska, Director at C&M Travel Recruitment, said: “We hosted a series of very well-received webinars during the pandemic to help the industry battle through the darkest days – and we’re very excited to be back with another event now that travel has fully reopened.
“Travel is now in its brightest position since early 2020, but a lot has changed since then. So Claire, Ami and myself have put together this special webinar to offer guidance and support to help all travel companies adapt to the new travel landscape. We look forward to seeing you on 30th March, where you can ask us anything that will help your company make the most of 2022.”
This article was originally published on: 16 March 2022