Travlaw’s top ranked law team returned on Wednesday 25th May with another FREE Webinar on the ‘Hot Topics’ in the Travel industry.
Hosted by Travlaw’s newest Partner Krystene Bousfield;
Matt Gatenby (Senior Partner) spoke on Selling Excursions, Krystene offered useful tools on Debt Recovery for your business, and Senior Counsel Stephen Mason (author of Holiday Law) updated us on the latest developments with the CMA.
The panellists then went on to answer questions from the attendees. If you missed anything or just want to watch it again, click the video above to catch up!
And don’t miss our Case Law Update on Friday 10th June at 10am, hosted by Stephen Mason and Nick Parkinson.
The pandemic threw up so many legal questions for the travel industry, to which the answers could only be guessed – and the issues are ongoing. Slowly but surely however the courts are now giving definitive guidance on some of these issues. Steve and Nick will discuss the latest developments including cases about:-
- If and when refunds are due in situations of lockdown or quarantine.
- The effect of FCDO advice against travel, and refunds.
- How near to the departure date must consumer must wait to cancel without being premature
- Possible remedies against airlines and other suppliers who fail to refund to you.
- We will also take a quick look at the changes which the Government proposes to the Package Travel Regulations.
- Plenty of time for your questions, too!
This article was originally published on: 27 May 2022