Travlaw have been highly ranked in both the Legal 500 and Chambers rankings for 2024.
Legal 500 ranked our team as follows;
- We maintained our Band 2 for Travel: Regulatory and Commercial
- We moved up to Band 2 for Travel: Personal Injury
- Stephen Mason remains a Hall of Famer
- And Nick Parkinson and Krystene Bousfield have been named Next Generation Partners
Stephen was glowingly described by Legal 500 as the “Doyen of the Travel Law World“, Nick has “enormous knowledge, experience and acumen“, and Krystene is a “a highly intelligent and experienced operator“.
Meanwhile Chambers ranked Travlaw;
- Band 1 in ‘Regulatory and Commercial’
- Band 3 for ‘International Personal Injury’
- Stephen Mason is a ‘Senior Statesperson’, referred to as “the ultimate resource for travel law knowledge and advice”
- Krystene Bousfield is ‘Up and Coming’, and “a talented up-and-coming partner, noted for her practice acting for tour operators in defence of international personal injury claims.”
Obviously we are extremely proud of our entire team and the work we do for our clients, so to be ranked so highly by both of the main legal rankings systems is tremendously gratifying. As Chambers say, Travlaw are “…true specialists…quick to comment and provide support and are always there”
So if we can help your Travel business with a range of legal issues get in touch!
This article was originally published on: 19 October 2023