As well as providing legal support for your day-to-day activities, we can support you through more significant events in your organisation, such as negotiating a joint venture, acquiring an additional business, or disposing of part or all of your business. We provide a highly focused and responsive service within a timescale and budget we can agree with you in advance.
We deliver timely, practical, effective and competitively priced advice in the following areas:
- Joint Ventures;
- Company formation;
- Business acquisitions, including pre- acquisition documents such as NDAs, Heads of Terms and transaction documents such as Share Purchase or Asset Purchase agreements;
- General corporate advice;
- Articles of Association;
- Shareholder Agreements;
- Subscription agreements and investment rounds;
- Loan agreements and personal guarantees;
- Corporate governance;
- EMI schemes;
- Due diligence on corporate transactions;
- NDAs; and
- Finance including loan agreements, and review of debentures, guarantees, and security documents.
A registered office service can also be provided. This includes the provision of a registered office address and forwarding of mail to a designated contact and address.